- Patron saint
- Animations and GIFs
- Lecture Notes (in hebrew)
- Some past exams (in hebrew)
- Extra stuff
This basic Physics course has three main goals:
- By the end of this course you will be able to look at the world around you and start describing it in a formal (mathematical) language.
- By the end of this course you will be able to read a graph and tell the story behind it, i.e., you will translate a formal (mathematical) language into regular speech any human can understand.
- We will get acquainted with the concept of Energy. This, in my humblest opinion, is one of the most important ideas in Science.
Galileo is undoubtedly our hero in this course. Honorable runners-up: Archimedes and Newton.
Animations and GIFs
Lecture Notes (in hebrew)
I loosely use Resnick’s Principles of Physics (10th edtion).
Software: I use Stylus Labs Write to write my classnotes, it is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Hardware: I use both a Wacom Cintiq 16 and an iPad air.
lecture notes pdf
lecture notes source (write) svgz
widget in jupyter notebook
|potential energy diagrams|
Some past exams (in hebrew)
|Year||Midterm||Moed A||Moed B|
Great online Physics resources: